HEARTLEAF 70% SOOTHING CREAM, 100ml
Gel-type soothing cream that absorbs in no time.
Provide lightweight finish without any sticky residue on the skin
How it works
- Heartleaf extract(houttuynia cordata) is well known for its anti-inflammatory, soothing effect on skin.
- Anua only uses heartleaf ingredients that were grown and harvested in Korea.
- Quadruple CICA – Centella Asiatica Extract, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid – boost up the soothing effect
- Strengthen skin barrier with Panthenol, Betaine & Glucose.
How to use
International orders are not accepted at the moment, as we only ship to the US. Also, non-contiguous US regions are undeliverable.
We use UPS for the courier service and it usually takes about 6-7 business days to arrive.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. To find out more about the return process, please refer to our FAQ
- AFAlex F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your skin type? CombinationProduct Standouts Hydrating, Gentle, Great Ingredients, No FragranceExperience Willing to repurchase, Great Quality, Value for MoneyRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoAwesome
- NNaqamI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoLightweight and Soothing Cream
The Anua Heartleaf cream is a lightweight and soothing cream that you can use on your face or body. I like to use it on my hands as it helps with my dry skin there. When you first squeeze the product out it has an odd smell that is a little off putting but the smell completely disappears once you apply it. The cream is easy to apply and is very moisturizing. I did find it to be a bit tacky during humid weather but in the winter it worked very well to sooth my dry skin. Overall, it is a pretty nice cream that worked for my sensitive skin and provided lightweight moisture and hydration.
- SSibeliusI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoA bit sticky but maintains a good barrier
This product is a skin moisturizing lotion that comes in a white plastic squeeze tube of 3.38 ounces. The product page and the tube do not specify if it is for the face or the body, but I have used it on my face as a night cream and it did not cause any breakouts or irritation. The lotion has a medium-thin texture and feels slightly sticky on the skin. However, it is made with natural ingredients and maintains a nice layer of moisture throughout the night.
- HIHere is my honest o.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agonice on my sensitive skin
This is a nice moisturizer. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and leaves a nice protecting layer. It is great after I have used some harsher creams such as retin-a.
- TtdfI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoK Beauty moisturizer with no fragrance
I like Anua Heartleaf 70% Soothing Cream for two important reasons - one, it moisturizes without causing skin irritations and two, it doesn't have a smell.I have been using the cream for about three months and it has kept my skin clear and moisturized. That says a lot as some other moisturizers I have used before ended up in the trash as they broke out my sensitive skin.Also, a lot of moisturizers have perfumy fragrances. This cream? No smell which is great!