GREEN LEMON VITAMIN C BLEMISH SERUM, 20ml
#1 Toner in Olive Young 2022
Heartleaf 77% soothing toner is perfectly formulated to soothe, tone, hydrate, and balance the PH level of skin.
Anua presents 77% soothing toner with mild ingredients for those who are tired of harsh products.
How it works
- Heartleaf extract(houttuynia cordata) is well known for its anti-inflammatory, soothing effect on skin.
- Anua only uses heartleaf ingredients that were grown and harvested in Korea.
- Watery texture to provide layer-able, lightweight hydration.
- Without any irritating substance, skin feels clarified, skin tone appears even, and feels hydrated regardless of skin type.
How to use
International orders are not accepted at the moment, as we only ship to the US. Also, non-contiguous US regions are undeliverable.
We use UPS for the courier service and it usually takes about 6-7 business days to arrive.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. To find out more about the return process, please refer to our FAQ
- TTessI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars11 months agoIt works well
- Worked well in brightening skin- Very runny oil, absorbed well into skin- Left a slightly oily/glassy skin finish- The scent was really strong, like lemon-lime, which bothered me a lot personally so I did take off 1 point.
- FFreshNessI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars11 months agoRecommended!
Anua Green Lemon Vitamin C Serum with Vitamin E, Hyaluronic & Ferulic Acid: Pros: - It is really soothing and leaves a nice glow on the face. - A little amount goes a long way which makes it kind of an economy product. - It has a very pleasant smell. Cons: - A little bit sticky at the beginning of each single use. - To be kept in refrigerator
- NNicocallieI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoToo Sticky For My Liking
I like serums in general as they work really well. However some serums leave a really sticky residue on your skin after you use them making it basically impossible to do the rest of your skincare routine or to keep your makeup on. Additionally the sticky skin can lead to things like having your hair get stuck or attracting more environmental pollutants to stay stuck on your skin.Beyond the stickiness of the serum I feel like the scent is decent. I have not seen any immediate results but the ingredient list looks good. Overall I think the serum is okay if you are okay waiting for it to dry completely then it might be an okay serum for you.
- CKCher K.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoNice Middle Man
I use this after washing my face and before my moisturizer. It is very soothing and leaves a nice glow on my face. I did not have any issues or irritation luckily. I did notice in the review it says to put in fridge but I haven't as I didn't realize that was a thing. So far so good luckily. I feel like a little goes a long way and I started out using very sparingly and working my way up with drops. Very easy to use. I haven't noticed any skin changes yet but its not doing any harm so I will keep using.
- JJenJenI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoIt's ok but not for me
I know I'm going to be in the unpopular opinion on this product but I just don't like it. I truly do not like any facial products that leave any sort of tacky/sticky feeling on my skin. This left my skin so sticky that I had to re-wash my face, so I don't have a clue if this did any benefits to my skin when I had to take it off. I like the bottle and dropper, it feels well made and a little goes a long way.Scent wise I don't like it either, to me it smells like bitter lemons or lemon peels. It gave me a headache and again I had to wash it off. I really wanted to like this product but it's just everything I don't like in a serum. Overall, It's not for me but that doesn't mean it's not for others.